Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Challenge #31 Wreath

Welcome to The Merry Christmas Challenge!
We loved the projects linked up in our last challenge.
Here are the Top Picks!


#11 Lorraine A
#9 Susan B
#7 Becca Cruger
Congratulations!
Grab your Button!

Ch# 31 Wreath

Janis



Amy


Mary

Rules:

*Must be Christmas

*Link directly to your project post
*No Backlinking to older projects
*Top Picks posted with next challenge

We cannot always comment on every entry, but we try.
We'd love you to be a Follower of our blog.

Looking forward to seeing your Christmas project!

...


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my Sparkle card as a Top Pick - I'm thrilled. And congrats to the other Top Picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! Thanks so much! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just found your blog through Paper Playful. I enjoy creating Christmas cards all year long, so I'm looking forward to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete