Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Challenge - Santa

Welcome to The Merry Christmas Challenge!



#5 Susan B


March Challenge - Santa




Amy


Rules:
*Must be Christmas
*Link directly to your project post
*No Backlinking to older projects
*Top Picks posted with next challenge

We cannot always comment on every entry, but we try.
We'd love you to be a Follower of our blog.
Looking forward to seeing your Christmas project!

...


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janis and Amy! I love your DT cards, and this is a great prompt for March. I hope I can participate soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Challenge.
    Nice work DT! The cards are very Cheering.
    Hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been away on vacation so not on the computer much, and only just noticed that my Wisemen card was your top pick for the February challenge - thank you so much for the honour!

    ReplyDelete